- Togolese Designer Gets Vilcek Prize for Creative Promise
- PAFF’s Celebrity Host Is Lil Mama!
- Young, African? Obama Wants You In America
- Thrice The Best! Ivorian midfielder Toure crowned African Player of the Year
- PAFF Set for 12-Day Black Films Marathon
- Toure, Drogba, Mikel for African player of the year
- Mohamud Said – Kenya’s Angel of Reconstructive Surgery
- Obama, Rwanda Ambassador Grace USAfrica Journal Cover
- Rwanda Ambassador Mukantabana Reveals Secret
- DANCING MAMA!
Africa Cup of Nations 2013: LC2-AFNEX gets exclusive TV, Radio rights
PARIS, France, December 3, 2012/African Press Organization (APO)/ – The television and radio rights of Africa Cup of Nations (ORANGE AFCON South Africa 2013), taking place from January 19 to February 10, 2013 are owned by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and have been granted, through a license, to LC2 Media – AFNEX in exclusivity for television and radio broadcasting “via Terrestrial TV and satellite, by free TV”, in every language and in forty one (41) countries of Sub-Saharan Africa.
These television and radio rights are commercialized by CCFOOT Ltd.
Only television stations and media who have purchased sublicense television and radio rights will be legally allowed to broadcast ORANGE AFCON South Africa 2013, provided by the AFNEX Network “via Terrestrial TV and satellite, by free TV”, in the following countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Others are Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome and Principe, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
All TV and Radio broadcast of the Africa Cup of Nations (ORANGE AFCON South Africa 2013) “via Terrestrial TV and satellite, by free TV” in the aforementioned territories without prior written authorization of CCFOOT Ltd will constitute an act of piracy, leading to systematic and immediate prosecution by LC2 – AFNEX / CCFOOT, before the appropriate courts and authorities, without prejudice of all other legal action, might those measures be provisional.